Monday, February 16, 2009

I had HomeMade Lasagna for Valentine this year...

I finish delivering all my flowers at 5pm in the late noon of valentine... So which means half of my Valentine is gone... But this year, My very understanding BF know that i am busy with my flowers, He prepared and set up the whole valentine candle light dinner for us.. So sweet of u my dear... it's my fault that always catagories u as my not so romantic boyfriend. Thank you my dear Donkey.
This is his first time baking Lasagna which is really not bad. The first thought in my mind surely he get it from the market around, those frozen one... but really, he make it by himself with the assist of his mum! I really love Joey's mum sherperd pie and lasagna and now Joey is cooking for me with the Salad n' Mushroom Soup as side dish and of course with my fav sparkling wine. It's a simple dinner but yet it's fill with love and afford! Thank you so much my dear... Being so understanding n' Romantic.. filling the whole house with love. With u it seems like valentine everyday for me! It's our second Valentine together... and I'm sure there are more to come! It's really a lovely night! with all my fav. jazz music.

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Since i spend much time with him during weekdays, Sunday we went out to catch a movie after our last movie AUSTRALIA. I don't usually watch this kind of movie but now i am getting a lil' kick of it. u know... 3 hours movie... other than Titanic, not much movie that can keep me patient watching it. So this time, we went and watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" since Gilbert told me that it's really nice. A movie by Brad Pitt & Cate Blanchett. A curious case that Brad Pitt life is against the human cycle in life where he was born old and getting younger each day when he suppose to get older. Each day, Benjamin's internal clock runs inexorably backwards. A very nice movie where Cate Blanchett (Daisy) in the movie is a ballet dancer which is one of my fav. dance. I always want to continue my ballet dance but yet it's kind of impossible ever since my body don't allow me to... haha!! but it's really a nice movie. We spend our afternoon watching movie n' jalan jalan at The Curve which really one of my ideal weekend being with him the whole sunday till dinner @ Shabu-Shabu.

No comments: