Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Every girl do have their own inner bride and of course i have mine too since long long ago i see my aunty wearing this beautiful creamy white lacey gown on this very special day of hers. Jus like a lil' princess looking really beautiful and that picture keep running through my mine and 1 day when the day comes, i also want my very own white creamy Lacey gown walking down the isle with my love of my life, having this special day of ours really special & memorable with all my love ones right beside me...
This is one of the wedding icon that i create from http://www.theknot.com/. One of my fav. wedding site. Well, i never try on a bridal gown before but after being in the wedding industry for a year, i always come across my ideal and latest wedding gown design. This Wedding icon that i created is the gown that i want to wear on my wedding. Lacey, Cream white with flair shirt. You can always try out different gown in this wedding icon with different hairstyle, bodyshape, gown design, accesorries & etc.

Wedding is always something like a fairy tales to me, where two person come together, they commit and be there for each other for the rest of their live. I do think of getting married one day but still wondering who will be the one but now finally i found the man that i really want a family with, to settle down with him and walk down the isle together. Yesterday, i went out for dinner with Joey's mum and sis... suddenly aunty is asking me n' joey's sister Elsa when are we both getting married. Out of a sudden, we both really dunno what to answer but i told her 2 years later after everything settle down and Elsa told her that she will be after us... haha... Sometimes, it does feel the preassure but it's all for good! it's a shock and funny moment....

Butterflies in my stomach!

No comments: