Thursday, February 19, 2009

I decided to go on a strict diet starting tomorrow!

Really... I am getting fatter and fatter now a days... it's like i am a very loyalty eater. I eat 3 times a day. Morning with my bread, noon - i have my noodle soup then night i will have my mum's cooking that normally consist rice! So.. really... Carbo is putting me on! People around me is hinting me about my weight but of course there's way to console myself that i am not that fat! But thank you Uncle Patrick and Matt that both know me since i was in Advance till LP and till now like 3 years back, i never be in this condition! Gonna do something with it now!! Gonna drink lots of water, eat lots of Greens... lots more of yoga and sports, Wii... Gonna do it this time! I am gonna looks good this year, Lots of wedding to attend, lots of island that i gonna hop! So nice body is always a must!! n' yes... of couse it's all for myself!! I wanna get fit AGAIN!!

No comments: