Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine Chubbies...




Shirley & I with baby Ynez & Danish

It's kind of diff for me this year... Seeing my friend around turning to a family man & woman... dad, mum.... The feeling is diff and it's strange. And as for me, this still seems abit far to me. Gonna ge focus on work and things that i want to expand with friends & family. It's so nice to see babies, carry them n' hugging them in ur arms. smelling them... I love how baby's smell... emmmm.... Nice!
This valentine, Shirley and I went house to house to deliver our flowers... n' this is the time where we share our love with our friends and family by visiting them... seeing them passing the flower to their love ones... having kids at home n' playin with them.. It's jus nice. Howard & Ron's baby so cute... Shirley even start to have the feeling of becoming a mother soon. No matter what.. buddy... support u all the way since u understand "Love is only Love when u give it away..." haha... So surrounded with 幸福的感覺! ",

No comments: