Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My CNY Scrappies...

The Grandchildren All in 1

Usually the younger generation which is mine generation, most of them feel so reluctant to take picture together but finally i manage to have 1 shoots with all of them with Granny after more than 8 years of hardwork. Granny is turning 87 this year but still as strong as ever. Every year, i only wish for one thing which is having my granny with me for my next CNY!!! n' yes... this will go on and on and on...
The Half Family Potrait in My Own Open House.

Just Imagine, this is only half of my family. There's like more than 50 in the family. Not the far one but the close one... My granny have 12 kids and that's how the roots grow... I always have a very traditional new year which my granny carry forward to her children then now to us... This is also something that i will keep this continue to one generation to another... It's always nice to have a family potrait together... good memories n' good laugh when we look at it again few years later. and yes... Finally my dad bought me a new camera ever since i can't stop shooting him using my phone camera! Thanks dad! and i know that u always love to keep and look at pictures like this! This is one of his biggest Ang Pow to me!! I bought i nice LUMIX 10 pixel camera with Leika Lense. Yessss!! Leika is always my Fav. Camera but not too bad, now i have a camera with Leika Lense! So now i can scrap and blog more often with nice pix with good quality!!CHOP!! Certified!

No comments: