Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You for being my Valentine

I had a very relax and chill Valentine this year.. Not too much of wondering how valentine is gonna be for me but how i want this valentine to be diff to me this year! and yes... i have a very extraordinary one...

I have not been posting lately here because i can hardly breath for the valentine project that Buddy Shirley & my mum together myself combining our talent and make it happens together. as I already posted earlier about the flower lollies that we come out with and there we are going all out for it!! We hit more than 30 couples ordered from us... In such a short period of time. Which really a not bad one for a good start for me n' shirley on our business.

Spending my sleepless 5 days 4 nights working, travelling, making lollies with Shirley & Mum is something that i enjoy the most.. Maybe it's because I am enjoying what i am doin. Every night we slept around 2pm rushing out with our orders... but really, it's a memorable one for us... with my buddy sleeping next to me, grabbing my blanket away, listening to me snooring... aircond rosak... laughter and anger but thanks to my two lovely women. Mum.. U always told me that i continue fullfilling ur dreams but all i want to tell u is that u r the one that have me enhancing myself and knowing that i can actaully be as creative as u! It's my honour mum! And dad, thanks for being my spiritual support for this project of mine. Give us lots of advice... Appreciate that. And of course Hank, the one that encourage us to start up this project. Fai, Joey, Woei Tyng, Beii, Li Vee, Gilbert, Mic, Sue, Adrea and people who supported from the beginning till the end of this project. You plays apart and also for those that i did not mention, ur voice n' encouragement do make a diff.



And of course for those who choose us as ur Love Agent. Thanks for trusting us n' have us to be part of ur valentine, having this valentine to be my very special one. Let's keep spreading the love.

Cest La Vie...

No comments: