Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Dress hunt for the weekend..

I'm finally lying down on my bed after a busy day. A heavy day today cause i'm trying to finish as much things as possible b4 i leave for the weekend!

That's What i normally like to do before i go to bed!! I'll hav a hot and warm shower, clean and fresh, lye down on my bed, open my Macbook and go online!! Facebooking (But i really have to stop this, somemore recently start to get addicted to Texas Hold'em Poker! Gosh!! all joey's bad for teaching me how to play during CNY!!!) I just log out from my facebook account and surfing and entering some blogshops with new arrivals! I dunno y, I really like to see what's the fashion out there now tht people will normally buy for party, dinner, casual, dates, outings and so on... and why will they sell this? Like to look at the way how they shoot their dresses fitting it on either themselves or on the mannequin. Love the way how they layout their blog. It's just interesting to look at right...



This is a very nice flowerish dress that i found it at [http://shopaholicsu.blogspot.com]. It's called as the Hawaiian Night

I like the name and i like the dress too. Look at the beads that tied on the shoulder. That's so holiday looking. Even a very nice dress to where when u r goin out with ur friends for afternoon tea time @ Bangsar Village 2's Delicious! Haha... I can even imagine where shall the dress be worn to. Lol.. But such a pretty dress and it only cost RM53. I actually bought 2 items from this shop before. Some of the dreeses are also designed by the owner, Leng, herself. She's a very nice lady. I enjoy buying things from her! and she's always very efficient with her delivery and her items are always in good condition.

a very Good Hunt for the night! Going off to bed now! Good Night!

No comments: