Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Grandma....

Dear Grandma,

I know u have been really struggling with ur breathing, ur pain, ur ache.. It's hard.. I know... I feel u... everytime when i'm looking into ur eyes, i feel u... I know it's not easy to bare with this.

It's been almost 2 weeks u walking in and out from the hospital. I know u don't like it at all... So much till u raise ur voice saying the Hospital Bluff Money $$! I always enjoy looking at ur angry face scolding people that try to bluff our money! I know that when u scold, u talk loudly, u r clear, u r healthy. U just want to stay home and just be by our side. Every single time when we come and visit u, u will just welcome us with ur warm melting smile. It really melts my heart grandma. (And i do think that i have my sunshine smile from u! ", the irresistible one..)

Grandma, I really don't care about what doctor told us about, be prepared on ur departure, I just want grandma to know that u did a great job 嬷嬷! A very great job raising 12 children of urs as well as ur grandchildren. It's not easy at all to raise so many of us. Ur patient, ur love, ur care, ur understanding. U play a very important role in my life. Here I am standing Strong and Tall it's all because of ur love 嬷嬷... U meant so much to me!

All my childhood is all about u and grandpa. U both took care of me when daddy and mummy are out there working. U r the one that put me to bed, makesure i always covered with blanket and not catch cold. I missed those days that i slept next to u... It's just unsubscribed love.

U always makesure i have my cup of milo and bread before i get up to my school bus. Protected me when i got scold by daddy. U always believe in me, always tell people that i'm such a good grand daughter. Even though u don't know how to read and write but u r there to guide me on my HW which i dunno how... Lol. Ended up me teaching u how to read and write. Well, 嬷嬷, i know u don't even have a clue what am i trying to teaching u that time but all u r trying to do is just accompany me, be one of my playmate when Kah Fai is only 3 years old. So to be frank, i was never alone when i'm in my childhood. U are always there. And 嬷嬷, thanks for being there to support and encourage me in anything i do.

嬷嬷, It's so hard to actually asking me to stop, and just accepting the fact that u gonna be leaving me anytime... I always remember what i told u when i am about 8 years old. I told u that "嬷嬷, 你不可以死现, 不可以哦!我死了你才可以死!” It's just me hating to see her leaving me before me! It sounds really silly but ya, i want you to live a longer life then i do.

I know i am not a good grand daughter. Giving u hell when i was young. I'm really sorry grandma. But u will always be there by my side no matter what. and now i'm already a Woman grandma. I can take care of myself. I'm actually very Happy that now i can take care of u, visiting u as much as i can... It's really my pleasure!

嬷嬷, No matter what, I want u to be happy. “嬷嬷好,大家好!”

嬷嬷, I'm so honour to be ur grand daughter! Thanks for being the woman in my life! I will always keep ur sunshine smile with me.. always always in my heart!

Love u always,
子殷

No comments: