Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally I finish reading my very first book!!

Wow... Seriously, I'm kinda Happy and Proud of myself at this moment.. and Guess what, I finally finish reading my very first Fiction - The Confession of a Shopaholic by my own after 3 months! Honestly, i hardly finish any book that i read. Either half to go or I'm almost done but i bought another new book where it's more interesting. Well, I think this implies the same thing in my life too. Where come to something pretty serious, I hardly wrap it up in the end for a great finale. and yes, I'm really happy and actually last month, i bought another 5 books and load it in to my new bookshelf that my mum just bought for me the other day. Gonna start reading before I start doing my book shopping again @ Borders.

Actually it feels good when u completely finish the book instead of thinking as if u know how the ending of the stories gonna be like. Haha.... tapping my toes feeling good on only a simple things like completing a book, it actually have me to feels that how nice to actually completes something until the ending point!! Woosh woosshhh....

No comments: