Monday, March 8, 2010

Up and Down... Hang on,... Slow and Steady!!!

It's been a while I never Blog and here I am, back to my desk again and start blogging.

What have i missed out recently.. I think just a few since CNY are more on Reunion and Gambling.

  • Not to mention Gambling, i lost like around RM 500++ this year. Totally not my luck! went out to Genting with Joey, Woei Tyng, Ivan and YK, all come back with empty pocket except the Experts Lim Yew Khuay... haha!! But fun though just to chill with my friends over there..
  • and another proudest moment to share, i conquer my stage fright on the 3rd of March, Wednesday 2010 as a Mistress of Ceremony in my friend's company signing ceremony. Woo hoo... but seriously, lots of preparation to prepare like my script but thank thank god I have Sue and Kym to check me on my grammars and also Joey helping me up with my Pronunciation. What else i can ask for. And of course my mum and bro always trusting me on my ability, friends' telling me not to worry, all it needs is u shining on the stage, my confident level also play apart. and yes, I've made it! Definitely this is one of the highlight of the year for me! I'm so proud of myself.
  • Kaf and I getting an i-Phone each for our ang pao from daddy this year!! Woo Hoo... we're like so surprise that daddy is getting it for us!! I thought of getting one for myself already! Well, my dad don't normally get us gadgets like this, guess we both performing quite well... wink wink ",
  • But there's something that really worries me which is my granny's health condition. She's getting weaker and weaker day by day. Understand that she's already 86 years old this year but to me, my granny is gonna live forever. That's always my philosophy. Promise that i gonna see her more often. At least goin down to sg. long to have lunch with her once a week. Jus pray that she's goin to be fine!
  • I gain back 3kg after my biggest loser competition!! OMG!!! Gonna start to work out again if not Joey will ask me to pay our flight tickets to Bali. That's how he motivates me! lol... But i have faith he's gonna pay for the whole trip!! lol :P
  • Well, to me CNY not really a good one for me... I have huge breakdown with Joey. A really big one that i cried nearly everyday fighting with my trust with a Man! Kinda sorry to Joey, I trust him but i just don't trust him. Recently, a "Family Friends" of his came and ask him for help and asking him to allow her sister to stay at his place for a couple of months. But Joey assumed that it's gonna be fine with me and also in the other hand, he's just trying out to help a friend. All this while i'm copping myself to handle this issue of mine with my past experience where my ex betrayed me with some bla bla housemates stories too.. Woosh... it's just hard. Well, thinks r getting better now because joey is one man that i never doubt him for anything. But still fighting with my trust issues on man. This could be one of the trials that God trying to examine me!! haha... who knows... Hope this is goin to be over soon as what Joey told me, she's leaving on the end of April!! Sux.... another month plus to go and i already hate stepping in to joey's place!!
  • Up and Down, Up and Down.. that's life all about...
Nothing gonna stops me from moving forward again. Definitely a year that i'm so looking for for yummy fruits to eat.

No comments: