Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome to "Lil' Miss Sunshine Boutique Cafe"

I've been dreaming about my lil' Cottage boutique cafe for quite sometimes and so happen last year September after i attended the Anthony Robbins UPW, finally i visualize a more clearer picture of how my boutique cafe is going to look like and i actually sketch it down. Not too far from what u see in this photo that i so happen to found it at one of the Flickr Image.

So surreal, that's like the cafe that i'm dreaming of... It's gonna be all white with english tea house interior, Lacey curtain smelling brew coffee and baked orange raisin muffins, white and milky pink ribbons tying on my bakery's boxes, hanging all the famous rococo painting on the wall as well as my mum, grandpa, my families paintin g all over... and u will see pots and pots of hydrangea outside of my shop. and there will be a white english letterbox welcoming u in and jot, draw, scribble and chill in my shop. Oooooohhhhh.... That's my dream and promise myself, 5 years later i gonna own my very own cottage boutique cafe that i'll be selling crafts that made my me such as doorgift, wedding favors, hairbands, personal notebook and calendars, wedding cards. And also of course my fav. lacey woman looking dresses. And of course not to forget my cafe that my mum is goin to run it with her Yummy dishes such as pasta, soup, and some dessert like Brownies, Cupcakes, Croissant, Cookies that comes with brew coffee, hot chocs with marshmallow! well.. I gonna work harder now to have this shop to become my reality! woosh.... That's gonna be my long term goal! "Lil' Miss Sunshine Cafe" I love the idea!!



Some image that i come across long time ago that i always kept in my dream file. That's roughly a lil' ideas how my cafe area gonna looks like... Smells so good... ehhheeeeemmmm...



Pieces and Pieces of Local Designers as well as Foreign Designers Collection will definitely my fav. collection to have! To sell and to share! I always love shopping and fashion so definitely i'm sharing this to more of the fashion lovers. Not on trend but pure fashion clothing! Simple mix and match that have ur outfits to do the talking for u...


This simple white wall, with a white deck and a white racks stamping on the wall with all my white photoframes with lovely photographs on the wall. Putting my macbook on the desk, replying mails, checking on friends on face book, blogging about my cafe, my journal... that's all i need, a simple not too tidy office and of course thumb nailed all my memos latest design, articles on my notice board. but strange, i want to have my dad and mum to be in the same working place with me... Haha... my mum will be blogging and doin her chinese medical homework, so it wouldn't trouble her to call me when she dunno which button to click to saved her documens, and daddy will be busy handling the logistics of work, well, for a fact, i enjoy working and making $$ with my dad. That's interesting after years of hating working with him! But ya, they are definitely gonna be in my dream Boutique cafe!

Haha.... quite a long one this time, but really, no idea what i'm typing but definitely something i would like to achieve! My dream Cafe, My dream Boutique, My dream Work Place!

Thanks for being there to read on my Dream "Lil Miss Sunshine's Boutique Cafe"

No comments: