Sunday, March 14, 2010

A 2 days 1 nights Family Trip @ Cameron Highlands

I just came back from a Sunny cozy trip with my family 2 days ago. Not a 3 days 2 nights of trip but we only put one night @ Cameron Highlands since my daddy having bad diarrhea along the journey. Toilet were needed on our way up to the hill of Cameron. Blame it on a bottle of v-soy that he drinks a day ago! Well, only thing here was we didn't put up another day @ Penang but just nice as long as there's the 4 of us, traveling together as a family! Sweetttt....

Sungai Palas "Boh" Tea Plantations (One of the oldest plantations)

So here we are... the beautiful greenie Cameron Highlands, the Highlands that cover up with tea plantations, vegetable, flowers, cactus, and strawberry farms. I will call it as a friendly mountain if Genting Highland are called the entertainments mountain. If u would ask me which highlands will i prefer, definitely Cameron going to be my all time fav.

Lots of memories that i have on this mountain. Let me tell u few :
  • I have my very first horse ride here @ Strawberry Park.
  • My late uncle Foo used to be the Branch Manager of HSBC Bank, Tanah Rata where he stayed at this really nice cozy villa over there for a couple of years.
  • The scar on my forehead was actually
  • from my uncle's villa when my cousin trying to catch me when we're playing Police and Thief and i knock my head towards the gate fence.. that was so painful!!
  • I have lots of childhood taken there in the rose farm
  • My LP 4th weekend were there and we have 96% of us attended our weekend! One of the top achievements in 4th weekend
  • I have the best BBQ night @ Gerard's Guest house with Mic, Eva and Sue!
  • Our very first Smurfies trip there.
  • My grandparents celebrates their birthday @ Gerard's "father's guest house" where my grandpa loving it alot!
  • Joey and I very first trip there as a couple 2 and a half years ago!
  • and this time is goin to be a family trip up to Cameron with daddy's diarrhea moments! lol
Here's some photos that I snap along the journey :

a very original strawberry milk shake (sweet & sour), Vanilla Ice cream with fresh strawberry toppings and there's a huge strawberry farms opposite the shop where they have this 4 rolls of strawberry plants where they didn't gated it up and free for us to plug and eat fresh self plugged strawberry! Yummy!!!!!


Cameron Wild Orchids @ Gerard's Secrets Garden , Elizabeth , Purple Chrysanthemum & Blushy Pink Roses. You can find it all @ the Father's Guest House.


A "MUST EAT!!!" Big Boy's Breakfast @ Father's Guest House which is at Gerard's Place, Tanah Rata where they serve delicious American Breakfast with PORK Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Bake Beans and also toasts with Fresh Strawberry Jam. Finger Licking Good man...

So these r the 2 Super Heros of my life. 1 definitely gonna be my dad and the other one will be my LP Buddy, Gerard Richard. The one that can't even remember my name in my Advanced Couse but now.. nah.. We're good Buddies. As you realise earlier, I've been mentioning alot of his name, and here u can see, that's Gerard Richard with his beloved wife Jay and his daughter. So lovely this photo where we took it at his Guest house where mostly all the foreign backpackers stay here. A very nice environment cottage planted with lots of beautiful flowers where Gerard and his wife managed it together. If u want to feel the original Cameron, Father's Guest House is definitely the place that best to be! the location of the place is just opposite Heritage Hotel. If u want to stay over, makesure u book it a month earlier because it's normally full. You can also log in to their website for more information: http://fathers.cameronhighlands.com/



Sungai Palas Tea Plantation

the Sungai Palas "Boh" Tea Plantation from the bottom view from the tea plantation when we're walking up to the Tea Factory. As u can see, that's actually the "Boh" Cafe.

The "Boh" Teh Tarik that u can hardly resist!



Photos I snap along the alley of the Tea Plantations
and of course my dear family portrait. Too bad it's a lil under exposure but ya, that's comes to the end of our lovely family trip!

I'm so looking forward for the coming trip that Joey gonna join us and we'll have Fai to drive us now instead of daddy!! Thanks to Daddy, Mummy and Fai for the lovely trip, and not to forget, Gerard too!

1 comment:

TheOwl said...

Your blog would be a more pleasant read if you work on your English.